Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rampant Rabbit

I love my Rampant Rabbit with its features leporine
It often satisfies me when I find myself supine

I love my Rampant Rabbit; I like to keep it handy
It’s in my bedside locker just in case I’m feeling randy

I love my Rampant Rabbit as I’m coating it with lube
It’s like a form of foreplay as I squeeze it from the tube

I love my Rampant Rabbit with its little buzzing ears
I muffle it with bedclothes and I pray that no one hears

I love my Rampant Rabbit with its trade marked piston action
When I use it on the highest speed it drives me to distraction

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it fits inside just right
It ensures vaginal pleasure and brings clitoral delight

I love my Rampant Rabbit with its shaft of purple plastic
It helped me find my ‘G’ spot so I think that it’s fantastic

I love my Rampant Rabbit; God bless Homo Erectus
Who clearly was the model for this toy sent to delect us

I love my Rampant Rabbit, but can it make me feel loved?
Well, it makes me feel quite marvellous as inside it's deeply shoved

I love my Rampant Rabbit but can it compare to Man?
It doesn’t have emotions so I say it surely can!

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it never seems to tire
Its ardour’s not connected to libido or desire

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it can’t feel hurt or spurned
It doesn’t go all sulky if the favour’s not returned

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it has no strings attached
And when its duty’s done it can be hastily dispatched

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it never criticizes
It doesn’t give a toss about my arse or bosom sizes

I love my Rampant Rabbit with no surplus fleshy parts
No smelly foreskin to manoeuvre before the fun bit starts

I love my Rampant Rabbit; perhaps you’ll think I’m quirky
But it so much better looking than the ‘oven-ready turkey’

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it’s my favourite way of fucking
It has no expectation that I’ll swallow after sucking

I love my Rampant Rabbit; I meet its basic needs
After use I wipe it and on batteries it feeds

I love my Rampant Rabbit; it has only one agenda
To satisfy the carnal needs of womankind’s pudenda

I love my Rampant Rabbit as I’m lying here prostrate
It really is the only way a girl should masturbate

No comments:

Post a Comment